The industrial sector is growing rapidly. While, on the surface, it may seem that managing industrial properties is similar to managing office or retail properties, operational characteristics and unique needs of industrial tenants require a real estate managers to develop a slightly different skill set.This new workshop will cover the basics of industrial property management within these six topics areas.
Industrial-Specific Property Management Topics
- Industrial property management
- What is creating demand for industrial real estate?
- Financial performance in industrial real estate
- Overview of maintenance programs
- Property management considerations
- Market trends and drivers in industrial properties
Registration, Dates and Costs
- Managing Industrial Properties will be offered by BOMA local associations as classroom based learning.
- Each BOMA local association will determine the cost of the program.
- Registration is available only through individual local associations.
- Please contact your BOMA Local Association for specific details.
Need information on hosting Managing Industrial Properties?
Please contact email@example.com.
Also Available: Managing Industrial Properties Webinar Series
Each webinar is one hour and this webinar series is a can’t miss for the latest trends and innovative strategies for early-career industrial real estate professionals.