Title: Why You Need to Green Your Commercial Lease: Latest Best Practices in High-Performance Leases
Date: August 13, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern (1:00 pm Central, 12:00 pm Mountain, 11:00 am Pacific)
BOMA Member Price: $39.00
Non-Member Price: $69.00
- Find out the latest industry guidance for greening a commercial lease.
- Discover how the industry’s Green Lease leaders are successfully implementing high-performance or energy-aligned leases.
- Learn how to execute a net-zero energy lease and build the business case for achieving net-zero energy in multi-tenant office buildings.
Bonus: All webinar registrants receive a special promo code for a 20% discount when purchasing the BOMA Green Lease Guide before September 30.
BOMA International’s pre-recorded Webinars are available to purchase and view at your convenience. All you need is a computer and the internet. Visit our webinar portal at webinars.boma.org to browse the webinars available on-demand. Topics include:
- Legislative issues impacting CRE
- Building Operations and Management
- Finance/Asset Management
- Industrial Property Management
- Medical Office Buildings and Healthcare Facilities
- Tenant Relations and Retention
- BEEP® Webinar Series
- 2017 Office Floor Measurement Standard Webinar Series
- Tutorials on BOMA International programs (BOMA 360, EER, TOBY Awards)
BOMA International webinars qualify for continuing professional development credit for the renewal of these industry designations: RPA, FMA, SMA, SMT, CPM, CCM and ARM. Certain webinars are also approved for renewal of the Building Operator Certificate (BOC) and the BEEP Webinar Series is approved for GBCI Continuing Education for LEED credential maintenance.