Prepare for the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP™) Exam and Satisfy the 30-Hour Training Requirement in One Easy Step!
CMCP exam eligibility requires 30 hours of CRE education. BOMA and BOMI’s CMCP Exam Prep Course satisfies the 30-hour requirement and helps prepare you for the exam—all in one step, with one course.
- Conveniently offered online—access the materials any time and study at your own pace
- Includes 7 easy-to-navigate sections focused on the property management body of knowledge covered on the CMCP exam:
- Accounting and financial management/reporting
- Lease management, execution and terminology
- Risk management, voluntary and regulatory compliance, ethics, security
- Building systems, maintenance, contract and project management, property management, capital projects
- Managing relationships with owners, occupants, staff and vendors
- Professional networking, civic involvement, media
relations, and communicating with asset managers
- Integrated competencies: Innovation, organization, service orientation and communication
- The digital course book is searchable and allows for the creation of study aids with notetaking, highlighting and flash cards
Includes quizzes and a practice exam so you can test your knowledge
Brought to you by BOMA and BOMI Certification, Inc., trusted market leaders in commercial real estate education and training
Study Smarter with the CMCP Exam Prep Course
Learn more and sign up now at
www.bomi.org/CMCP.aspx. For only $495, fulfill the CMCP industry training requirement and access practice tests, so you can go into the exam feeling confident—all with one carefully curated course!