Now more than ever, state legislatures and city halls are poised to impact the commercial real estate industry. BOMA International’s advocacy team works in close coordination with BOMA’s state and local associations to protect the interests of the industry and share the latest information from across the country.
State and Local Issues
Benchmarking: Water and Waste
Sales Taxes on Services
State and Local Resources
- 2016 State & Local Victories - Highlights of some of the legislative victories that BOMA state and local associations around the country achieved last year on behalf of their members and the commercial real estate industry.
- Economic Impact Study - Get the latest national and state-by-state statistics in BOMA International's report, "Where America Goes to Work: The Contributions of Office Building Operations to the Economy"
- Industry Defense Fund - This critical resource helps give a voice to the commercial real estate industry, ensuring that adequate funds are available at the federal, state and local levels for issues that impact BOMA members.
- State Capitol Day Toolkit - Find resources and tips to help plan your annual event. Contact us for more information or for any assistance with planning, strategy or messaging.
- Security & Emergency Preparedness