National Associate Membership (NAM)
Becoming a National Associate Member of BOMA International gives you access to the owners, operators and decision makers that power the CRE industry.
Here’s what’s included in your NAM Membership:
- BOMA member mailing list use twice a year—an exclusive benefit of NAM membership (BOMA does not rent its mailing list)
- Generate leads by sponsoring your white papers, case studies and research reports on www.boma.org and receive a free one-year posting ($800 value)
- Free premium listing in BOMA’s Online Buyers' Guide and annual Who’s Who in the Commercial Real Estate Industry membership directory ($1,050 value)
- Priority consideration for product/service postings in the Marketplace column of BOMA Magazine
BOMA Annual Conference &Expo
- $500 discount per every 100 sq. ft. of booth space contracted
- Priority points for booth selection
- Exclusive invitation to VIP networking events with BOMA leadership
- Recognition in Conference Directory
- NAM plaque to display at booth
- Conference and tradeshow sponsorship opportunities
And Much More...
- Complimentary subscription to BOMA’s annual Experience Exchange Report (EER), the industry’s premiere building income and expense benchmarking report—great for preparing bids and proposals ($299 value)
- Premier networking with BOMA leadership at NAM Roundtable during annual Winter Business Meeting
- Make your voice heard through participation on BOMA Committees and representation on BOMA’s Board of Governors
Here's what one National Associate Member has to say about BOMA:
BOMA As An Invaluable Resource
The Yardi team sees our National Associate Membership with BOMA International as an invaluable resource for learning more about the marketplace from industry though leaders in a constructive, supportive environment.
BOMA As A Relationship Builder
Our interaction with BOMA is another way for us to keep in tune with the marketplace so that we can ensure that our products help our clients achieve their business goals, create new best practices for the industry, and match the dynamics of the business environment that BOMA occupies.
BOMA As A Wealth Of Information
We appreciate the energy and ideas we receive from BOMA and take pleasure in returning them in full measure in various forums and events, for the benefit of BOMA’s members and the industry as a whole.
BOMA As Our Connection To Solutions To The CRE Industry
We feel a special kinship with BOMA because our business-wide solutions support every major sector of the organizations’ membership – building owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, corporate facility managers and asset managers.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Qualifications for NAM Membership
- Are you a manufacturer, supplier or distributor of a product for, or service provider to the commercial real estate industry?
- Do you conduct business on a regional or national level?
- Do you hold a current membership in a least one BOMA Local association?
- If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, you qualify for NAM Membership.
For more information and to join, contact BOMA International’s membership department at (202) 326-6361 or email@example.com.
Download NAM Membership Application .